Product Growth Manager at Time Doctor
Time Doctor – We develop and market Time Doctor, a time-tracking and productivity tool. Our software is used by individuals and teams to track time spent on tasks and to monitor computer activity. Time Doctor can take screenshots while a person is working, monitor keyboard and mouse activity, and track website and application usage.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We want to help companies know if their remote teams are working productively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Growth Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of engineers and designers to skyrocket trial and onboard period, with delightful but yet friendly customer experience
- Manage the ideation, prioritization and execution of product acquisition and activation initiatives
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data on user behaviour for segmentation and experimentation in order to discover areas of opportunity
- Identify what behaviors drive the most value in order to maximize conversion rates across the acquisition and activation parts of the funnel
- Take full responsibility of experimenting a set of acquisition and activation tactics from inception to implementation
- Collect and document requirements, play a key role in performance metrics, and craft the user experience
- Demonstrate and communicate experiment projects to maximum clarity with respect to its intended resolution and expected impact to the business.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager in a Growth team, preferably in a startup environment
- Expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how prospects interact with our website
- Superb means identifying growth opportunities and executing on projects to drive Acquisition
- Excellent English and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience running A/B tests, evaluating results and leading post launch optimization
- Flexibility to accommodate off hours calls with other geographic locations
- Data Fluency and SQL knowledge to self serve data questions
- The ability to work autonomously, by focusing on the outcomes amidst competing priorities.
- Experience working remotely is a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, conflict resolution, and program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions
- Comfortable using JIRA, Slack, Stripe, G-Suite and video email platforms
- Experience Serving customers with 1,000+ employees
- Experience with AppCues is a plus.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.