Product Manager at Appzone Limited
Appzone Limited is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we hire people with exceptional talents and abilities, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally while delivering impact and having fun!
- Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services.
- We are looking for an innovative, self-driven and ambitious Product Manager to join our Product management team! As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle.
Product Gap Identification:
- Identifies gap from existing customer feedback.
- Identifies gap from potential customer feedback.
- Identifies gap from implementation engagements.
- Identifies gap from internal support staff feedback.
- Identifies gap from competing solution gap analysis.
- Identifies gap based on effected and impending regulatory changes.
- Conducts business requirements documentation
- Conducts new feature development project tracking (SDLC)
- Conducts product development milestone tracking and reporting
- Conducts user acceptance tests.
- Conducts pre-release checklist verification.
- Implements roll out strategy for each release.
- Full release, feedback, and gap assessment.
Adoption Tracking and Analysis:
- Conducts feature usage tracking and reporting.
- Conducts Feature usage trend analysis.
We would love to meet someone with:
- BSc in Computer Science or any other related field.
- At least 5 years related work experience in Fintech, software company, Banking etc.
- Candidate must have worked in capacity of Product management lead, Product marketing lead, Business Development lead.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of software, Payment, and banking.
- Strong capabilities in Agile/Scrum Methodologies, R&D, Project management, Product life cycle, Business analysis, Requirement Management, User journeys, software development life cycle.
- Candidate must be highly proficient in problem solving, analytical thinking, ambitious and have a great drive to succeed.
- Candidate must have strong attention to detail, great communication skills and works well in a team.
Application Closing Date