Production Floor Manager at Superflux International Limited
Superflux International Limited – The high incidence of fake, forged and parallel cheques in the banking sector was the initial catalyst for the business philosophy of Superflux International Limited. Today, Superflux is the preferred supplier of cheques to major banks in Nigeria. We also provide secure and communication print solutions to a wide range of clients spanning the manufacturing, entertainment, education sectors as well as Government agencies in Nigeria and across several African countries
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Production Floor Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and schedule jobs from prepress through printing, finishing and dispatch
- Analyze and Monitor the day-to-day production activities
- Ensure that the quality of every product is maintained to the industry standards
- Ensure that all the security norms are followed and practiced by every production staff as well as the supporting departments.
- Manage new projects to a stable operational level and delegate responsibilities to the operations team.
- Ensure smooth co-ordination within different production units.
- Manage and control waste and production cost.
- Co-ordinate the movement of the completed jobs to finishing sections
- Plan and prepare the backup staff for various activities
- Identify the skill gaps of the staff and plan the required trainings
- Handle incidents if any.
- Work with zero error rate.
- Be proficient in MIS & Reports
- Authorizes the jobs for Pre-press, Press, Finishing and Waste Management units
- Plan all the raw material adequately
- Maintain the consistent Print Quality.
- Maintain appropriate records production.
- Track the consumption of the various materials
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- Qualifications: B.Sc / HND or equivalent in Printing Technology/Related Discipline.
- Minimum Required Experience: Minimum of 2 year(s) in Production Printing Firm.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.