Production Supervisor at LEAD Enterprise Support Company Limited
LEAD Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative management experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Strategic Responsibility – To set the direction of the plant operation, achieve monthly / weekly / daily production plan, and prepare action plans for self and individual team members.
- Day to Day Management – To supervise daily shop floor operations and achieve production targets as specified on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Operational Targets – To ensure key projects tracking on a continuous basis and submit periodical update to management.
- Key Projects – To follow new projects as and when assigned for improvement and take responsibility for its successful execution after approval from Factory Manager and GM Operations.
- People Management – To manage effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing of formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs – in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Safety Health & Environment – To ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures across the department in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
- Related Assignment – To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Paint / Chemicals / Chemistry) with hands on experience in handling paint / coating shop floor.
- The applicant must have good knowledge about ISO, HACCP and Other applicable international standards.
- Minimum of 5 years experience and more would be needed with team handling experience of minimum 10 – 20 people.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title and Job Location as the subject of the mail.