Production Supervisor at Nigerian Foundries Group
Nigerian Foundries Group is a 53-year old reverse engineering group of companies that offers tailor-made products and solutions to the West African Industries. We produce ferrous & non-ferrous castings, test/counter weights, a variety of fabrications and components made by additive manufacturing (3D Printing). In addition, we have heat treatment, pattern making and machining facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
- Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel on a particular task, establishing priorities, and monitoring the progress of daily activities.
- Revising schedules, resolving problems, and reporting results on shift production summaries
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records.
- B.Sc or B.Eng (Mechanical, Production, Industrial, Chemical).
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Administrative and supervisory skills.
- Proficient Use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Project).
- Technical Result computation and interpretation.
- Experience in shop floor supervision.
- Ability to plan and organize work, interpret engineering drawing.
- Basic knowledge of CAD Software for engineering drawing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.