Professional Chef / Cook (Male / Female) at Dominion Consulting Nigeria – Lagos & Abuja
Dominion Consulting Nigeria – We are a top Management Consulting, Human Resource, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel/Logistics, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our clients to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Chef / Cook (Male / Female)
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
- As a chef / cook, your duties will include:
- Prepare Italian, Lebanese, Chinese, and other continental dishes.
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy.
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
- Ability to prepare Italian, Lebanese, Chinese, and other continental dishes (for Chefs).
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g., grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulation
- Culinary school diploma preferred
- Organized, smart and neat.
- Ability to draw up food menus.
- N80,000 – N120,000 for Chefs
- N50,000 – N60,000 for Cooks
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.