Program Manager at Africa Franchise Institute (AFI)
Africa Franchise Institute (AFI) is the first-ever franchise modelled training and certification business school, which is designed for business owners and executives of franchise businesses in Nigeria and the wider Pan African Region. We offer business-changing experience to entrepreneurs by providing high standard training programmes as to obtaining all-round understanding of the concept of Franchising, as a globally proven tool for business standardization and expansion.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, coordinating and improving the internal and external programs of the organization which align with the organization’s strategic vision.
- Expanding program offering and enhancing the quality of existing programs
- Developing and implementing a strategy for the program team, including developing a robust risk mitigation plan
- Understanding how different projects interlink and overlap
- Liaising with the marketing and Digital media communications team to increase awareness of programs
- Managing budgets and reporting on fund allocation
- Participating in tender and grant application process including design, submission and review
- Coordinating and running events, seminars, webinars and workshops
- Gathering feedback and presenting insights
- Reporting on program performance to executive team and directors
- Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
- Developing industry partnerships
- Implement productivity, quality, and customer-service standards by resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 5 years Cognate Experience as a Program Manager in a reputable Business or Management Training School is a MUST.
- High level of proficiency with Google suite (sheets, docs, slides) and communication technologies, such as Slack and Zoom.
Required Core Competencies:
- Ability to schedule and manage tasks effectively
- Risk management and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Cost control and budgeting skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Organizational and multitasking skills
- Information Technology and Computer skills.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: [email protected] using “Program Manager” as the subject of the email.