Program Manager at Freedom Foundation
We were moved to take action, because we have had the privilege of viewing society from two spectrums; an awareness of the abysmal poverty and the acute need that exists at a stratum. It is the general notion that people in poverty do not want to work, go back to school, better themselves or be integrated into society. The reality is that most of them lack t…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
The Program Manager will provide technical and management supervision in the design, implementation and monitoring of House of Refuge programs. Candidates for this position must demonstrate strong leadership with supporting experience of at least 5 years in a similar capacity. The Program Manager for House of Refuge will assist the Program Director in managing the drug rehabilitation and outreach programs.
- Manage the daily operations of the House of Refuge center.
- Develop and monitor program standards for quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Oversee assessment, diagnosis, the development of management plans and follow-up.
- Support the development and implementation of HOR health promotion program.
- Provide intervention services to potential clients and support family members to understand the program and the recovery process.
- Provide supervisory oversight to program staff and volunteers to ensure adherence to operational standards.
- Monitor operational budget in line with approved financial work plans.
- Provide periodic reports to the management and governing board.
- Network with relevant agencies and ensure compliance with best practice and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee a strong post rehabilitation monitoring and evaluation program.
- Manage relevant program data and statistics including admissions, discharge, referrals, relapse, etc.
- Carry out other related duties as assigned.