Program Manager (NGO) at Eco Restoration Foundation
We are a coastal advocacy committed to the protection, restoration and conservation of coastal wetlands across Nigeria.
Read more about this company
Program Manager (NGO)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the team.
Qualifications for a Program Manager
- Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field.
- At least 5 years NGO experience is major requirement.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letters stating their level of experience and achievements in their career working with NGOs to: [email protected] with “NGO Program Manager” as the subject of the email.