Programmer at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
Risk Control Services Nigeria is a leading Nigerian company providing customized security solutions and consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programmer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 4 years of work experience.
- General Programming skills
- Analyzing Information skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Software Algorithm Designing skills
- Software Performance Tuning skills
- Attention to Detail, Software Design
- Software Debugging skills
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Software Documentation skills
- Software Testing skills.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Titleas the subject of the mail.