Opass Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programs and Ecosystem Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- The role focuses on designing and efficiently implementing and executing different initiatives, programs, events and projects aimed at achieving the digital, innovation, skills and enterprise (DISE) initiatives of the company.
- The role will also develop various ecosystems, support internal and external development teams, partners, cohorts in developing research and society driven solutions, maintaining effective engagements and enhancing achievement of common objectives.
- Develop, manage and coordinate diverse engagement activities with and for individuals, teams, organizations locally and globally, aimed at driving adoption and creating value;
- Constantly seek for new ways to expand and improve on the company’s programs and activities that will benefit every ecosystem cluster;
- Identify trends and anticipate stakeholders’ interest in the context of the general business development strategy;
- Support various cohorts, identify and share events and programs, and effective community building;
- Manage interactions and introductions between the company and various stakeholders, other networks of mentors, advisors, investors, industry partners, and service providers;
- Provide support in building a community of investors, leveraging on existing and new networks, to unlock capital flow opportunities both for the company’s operations and for external investment in startups and others.
- Coordinate and review activities of various teams for maximum efficiency;
- Design and organize programs, events, and activities to support the strategic direction of the company;
- Develop program budget and operating plan for the successful execution of programs;
- Write program funding proposals to external parties and follow through for approval to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services;
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle including post program evaluation and impact assessment reports; and
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any field complemented with postgraduate studies and relevant proficiency certifications;
- Not less than 3 year experience in program and ecosystem management or related fields;
- Not less than 3 year experience building programs for the start-up ecosystem.
- experience working with founders, venture capital firms, and other accelerators/incubators;
- High level of digital literacy and competencies.
Operational Hours and Location:
- Due to the nature of business and being a global firm, the operational structure is open, and a mixed of virtual and physical presence.
- This role is a global role but with physical presence in either Ibadan, Osogbo, Ife, or Lagos, Nigeria.
- Excellent interpersonal, cognitive, creative, communication and time management skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities with creative thinking, business acumen, strong decision-making, and problem-solving competences.
Salary and Other Benefits
N200,000 (Gross monthly), in addition to generous performance-based bonus payments.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.