Programs Manager at RyteGate Technologies
RyteGate Technologies provides consulting and information technology advisory services to a wide range of local and international clients. RyteGate is made up of a network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. As a leading professional services firm, we have much to contribute to public policy, business and society throughout the world.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Administration / Secretarial
- The Programs Manager is responsible for new program development, community liaison and quality control within an assigned field of expertise.
- As a key external representative of the Company, the Programs Manager will utilize excellent judgment to develop credible and meaningful relationships with clients, business and or the community ensuring strictest confidentiality. He/she will work closely with the Directors and Managers to identify opportunities and resolve concerns.
- The Program Manager handles multiple responsibilities, solves complex problems and provides leadership, supervision and direction to our partners ensuring consistency with the mission and vision of the Company.
Related Job Requirements/Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years relative work experience
- Good communication skills and strong English capability both verbal and written
- Excellent Coordinating and organizational skills
- Must be a team player in all aspects
- Creative and innovative ability
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project) and Office 365.
Successful Candidate Must:
- Be Tech Savvy, robust and resilient
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage time, set priorities and multi-task in order to meet work deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: written and verbal
- Ability to apply analytical and critical thinking skills in order to resolve problems
- Team-oriented, with the ability to work independently
- Have experience of operating in a multi-faceted role and have demonstrated a strong track record of success to date
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.