Project Analyst for Medical Investment at Morsun Mobile Medical Clinic Limited
Morsun Med is a medical group from China, dedicated to providing medical service for minor illnesses to Nigerians including the middle-class and low-income people. Our mission is to provide quality, affordable and accessible healthcare for Nigerians. According to the medical situation in Nigeria, Morsun has customized a batch of well-equipped Mini Clinics of high standard. By deploying our Mini Clinics to different area where people lack access to affordable healthcare, we are aiming to benefit more Nigerians and improve the overall medical situation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Analyst for Medical Investment
Employment Type: Full-time
- It is necessary to master the skills, methods and tools of industrial investment project analysis, through professional means to conduct industry analysis, due diligence, risk assessment, etc., to screen and evaluate the medical investment projects the company requires, and finally make an investment risk assessment report independently. Including writing “Investment Project Evaluation”, “Market Research and Industry Analysis”, “Investment Project Due Diligence”, “Investment Project Benefit Evaluation”, “Merger and Acquisition Analysis”, “Business Plan Compilation Summary”, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, compound talents with professional background in law and finance are preferred;
- More than 3 years of experience in related industries, priority is given to those with medical industry experience or research experience;
- Familiar with the operation process of equity investment, mergers, acquisitions and reorganization, and have strong practical operation capabilities;
- Have strong research and analysis skills and good communication skills;
- Have a strong sense of professionalism and desire to pursue success, good execution and teamwork spirit;
- Good at using Word, Excel, PPT and other software to summarize and analyze data, and clearly present the research results.
N200,000 – N700,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.