Project Assistant at Owens and Xley
Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research, collect, and analyze information.
- Prepare basic PowerPoint presentations.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information.
- Manage Owens and Xley Consults database
- Manage the team calendar and ensure compliance
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Process VAT payments monthly
- Create content for newsletters and other correspondence
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Provide general support to clients
- Perform other duties as required.
- BSc or HND in any related field of study
- Graduate trainee.
- 1 – 2 years Experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent organization, planning, and coordination skills
- Good intuitive, negotiating, and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of the email.
- Candidates should reside preferably around the Lekki- Ajah axis*
- Must be available to resume on the 5th of April, 2021.