VANSTIRA is a fast-growing and innovative consulting firm that is focused on providing instant service and quality assurance to her clients in the core businesses of project management, procurement management, human capital management, leadership & management training. VANSTIRA offers a professional, friendly and supportive environment within an open plan office free of discriminatory practices. Ambitious and hardworking, you will join a robust in-house competencies’ development programme aimed at encouraging all employees to reach their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Associate
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Responsible to: The Branch Manager, Project Manager
- We require a Project Associate to provide vital assistance to project managers. This position is for a highly-organized, dynamic professional who will work on projects relating to the core businesses of VANSTIRA.
- As a Project Associate, you will be expected to perform routine administrative duties that will be inextricably tied to the success of the project you are working on. Driving everything forward, from planning to implementation, your actions will directly influence the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the project.
- Every project is different, and therefore your duties will change accordingly. However, for the most part, you will be responsible for monitoring project schedules and carrying out specific project functions and liaising with key stakeholders.
- Responsible to: The Branch Manager, Project Manager
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- A Degree Holder in social sciences or any related field with a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Project Management Certification will be an added advantage
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- A sound understanding of our core businesses of Project Management, Procurement Management and Human Capital Management would be a distinct advantage
- Parts of what makes VANSTIRA as successful as it is are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem-solving shines through.
To be negotiated.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]m using the job title as the subject of the mail.