Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Petroleum sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping. Whether it is subsea, surface and concept development or decommissioning, our all-round technical expertise and strong partnerships provide energy companies the racetrack to success. Our history of engineering excellence even in the most challenging environments, combined with our approach steeped in deep local knowledge delivers great results for our clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Controls / Service Lead
Location: Kwale – Site, Delta
Functionally Reports to: Deputy Project Manager
Administratively Reports to: Project Manager
- Prioritize discipline work and allocate tasks to applicable staff
- Organize the group to optimize production
- Identify training requirements
Duties & Responsibilities
- The project controls Manager is responsible for managing project controls deliverables on multiple projects and providing mentoring and training to a team of project controls schedulers, planners, and estimators. The lead will be accountable for liaising with the client, EPC disciplines, and providing guidance to the team
- Review contracts requirements for project execution; organize the preparation of the Technical Document Register
- Verify the scope of work, budgeted quantities, total deliverables, the format of delivery, time schedules, plant layout, stress analysis, isometrics, and bill of materials.
- Interface with client representatives, conduct internal staff meetings, and ensure the progress of the project in accordance with the schedule, allotted man hours, and budgeted costs. Coordinate with projects and planning departments on schedule-related issues.
- Interface, provide guidance and technical support to all National staff including assisting with training.
- Monitor the preparation of project control documents by following company standard procedures. Ensure compliance with Company's ISO Quality procedures. Coordinate Internal and client audit requests: facilitate audit procedures of engineering systems within the department.
- Attend meetings as required
- Monitor and control project Man-hour requirements during project execution; identify variations between Contract and proposal. Take corrective action as necessary. Create Manpower charts for task assignments, and establish target completion and proposal. Take corrective action as necessary. Create Manpower charts for task assignments, and establish target dates are achieved. Maintain project schedules; ensure allotted man hours, deadlines, and cost requirements are strictly adhered to. Recommended cost-effective measures to reduce overall package costs.
- Providing budget development support.
- Provide accurate and timely reports depicting progress, safety, issues, and forward plans
- Cash flow development and reporting.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any other science related discipline. An MBA or equivalent post-graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must have at least 12 years post-graduation experience as an oil and gas EPC work experience.
Monthly Net Salary Range
N700,000 – N800,000 dependent on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.