Project Coordinator at Kadick Integrated Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
was formed in 2001 and incorporated as a private limited liability company with two shareholders – Ebikabere and Dickson Umusu. The idea behind Kadick was to provide top notch distribution and delivery services for fast moving consumer goods across Nigeria. Over the intervening years, Kadick has been able to create and develop robust delivery channels and structures that ride on technology to successfully meet customer expectations. The company currently operates from three states and over fifty outlets. In addition, we have diversified into other services such as Financial Inclusion, procurements for the government, development and provision of IT solutions for SMEs, construction and maintenance of buildings, provision of business process structuring and re-engineering services, etc.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
The primary function of a project coordinator is to make sure projects run smoothly. On a day-to-day basis, project coordinator key responsibilities will typically involve maintaining project documentation such as plans and reports, assigning tasks and controlling schedules: communicating the project’s progress to team members and other stakeholders.
The Project Coordinator shall:
- Manage project and administrative records.
- Organizing project team meetings and record minutes.
- Manage and coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Share meeting reminders with members of team.
- Sharing relevant documentation and reports with project teams
- Providing information and regular support to stakeholders.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Demanding working hours.
- Lots of operational activities.
- High Energy.
- Hands on approach to responsibilities.
Required Skill Set
- Strong organizational and multi tasking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Documentation management
- Team management and leadership skills
- Attention to details even under pressure
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proactive problem solver
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Education and Training
- HND/BSc. degree in Business Management or related discipline
- Expertise in computer usage and office procedures with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience, in a similar position, is required.
Candidates must live within Lekki- Ajah environment.
Gross Salary (N1.2m per annum)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.