Project Engineer at an Electrical Engineering and Power Systems Solutions Company – Ralds and Agate
Ralds and Agate – Our client, a preferred provider of electrical engineering and power systems solutions to the West African power sector is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for designing, developing, and auditing projects to ensure efficiency and optimization.
- Prepare and maintain documentations on the engineering aspects of all projects, specifying the specifications, standards, and design details for future reference.
- Work with the respective project manager(s) to plan and execute assigned projects within specified timelines while adhering to the budget, quality control standards, plan etc.
- Collaborate and maintain communication with the Project Manager and other project participants to ensure utilisation of efficient & effective methods that contribute to the profitability of the project.
- Develop and review the specifications of all equipment and metrics, initiating corrections when and where necessary all through the project lifecycle.
- Identify, outline, and prepare reports to relevant stakeholders on safety concerns on projects to ensure compliance with applicable codes, practices, policies.
- Review contracting bids, project design, client/customer requests, standards of performance and cost estimates; ascertain & determine adherence to project specifications and quality assurance standards.
- First degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical preferably)
- Masters in any Engineering field
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience working with companies into providing Power & Energy Solutions or Electricity Distribution & Transmission
- Proven track record of successfully delivering large-scale/complex projects.
Application Closing Date