Project Engineer at Fosad Consulting Limited
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Industry: Oil and Industrial service
What this is all about:
The Talent must be capable of performing, participating and contributing to oil and gas related projects from engineering, procurement, installation, fabrication, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning in onshore, offshore and swamp environments.
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience in Project Engineering
- Minimum B. Sc. Degree in Engineering or Higher National Diploma. Possession of relevant Professional Certificate will be an advantage.
- Good general knowledge of Oil field operations in Land, Onshore and Offshore locations.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments or tasks concurrently without sacrificing quality. Able to focus work activities on goals and project needs.
- Proven and Sound Project Engineering and Project Management Team experience.
- Solid understanding of Project Engineering and Project Management principles; how cost and schedules control support those principles and other functions in a cross functional project team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.