Project Engineer at Maurice Xandra Solutions
Maurice Xandra Solutions is a management consulting company that renders quality services in Human Resource, Management and Process improvement. MXS Limited was set up to provide high quality, up to date training, team management and process improvement services for its clients.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Our Client, one of the leading Engineering Companies in Lagos is seeking to hire a Project Engineer.
This role has the overall responsibility of managing client’s project.
- Coordinate and complete projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize the progress of the project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of the project.
- Responsible for managing, motivating of all workers on site
- Responsible for managing the client and their expectations
- Reporting and coordinating other support staff in the office
- Scheduling and setting and driving task and target
- Requisition and purchasing of materials
- Quality and safety assurance
- Any other duty assigned
Education & Qualification
- Minimum of 3 years experience working on a project in an oil and gas firm
- First degree in any engineering-related course
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.