Project Engineer (Mechanical) at Mar & Mor Engineering Services Limited
MAR&MOR Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment. We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient Mechanical Project Engineer, Junior Electrical Project Engineer, HVAC Maintenance Engineer, QAQC Engineer and AC Supervisorto join our growing organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer (Mechanical )
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- A Mechanical engineer is an engineer who is assigned to handle mechanical problems or engineering issues at a building, work site or other location.
- Provide Mechanical and Electrical inspection, troubleshooting and evaluation services
- Run the finances of the Project through the instruction of the CEO
- Coordinate all technical issues within and around the Project
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings prepared by other contractors
- Represent the company on all meetings and requests by the client
- Prepare conceptual designs, working and As-Built Drawings for projects engaged by the company.
- Manage and maintain client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications or discuss project status.
- Develop and implement design and construction of assigned projects according to laid down specifications or standards
- Providing analytical and problem-solving support, employing engineering skills, in support of business and quality improvement processes.
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals, bill- of quantities and documentation (Operating and Maintenance Manuals)
- Advise and assist in obtaining patents or meeting other legal requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of trends, knowledge of the market and may also conduct research / market intelligence in the field of expertise. (Material sourcing and price Intelligence)
- Motivate and train staff as the need arises. Provide management and leadership skills, including some level of administration.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Confer with engineers, regulators, vendors and others, to plan and review projects,
- Make a presentation at professional meetings further knowledge in the field.
- B.Sc, BTech / HND or M.Sc. (or its equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC relevant experience in Engineering services
- Must be a registered member of COREN & NSE.
- Candidates must have previous experience in site management.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to the volume of application received please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.