Project Manager at an Electrical Engineering and Power Systems Solutions Company – Ralds and Agate
Ralds and Agate – Our client, a preferred provider of electrical engineering and power systems solutions to the West African power sector is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for coordinating people and processes to deliver assigned projects on time, within budget and in alignment with outlined objectives.
- Determine and define the activities and scope of projects including estimating the extent of resources required to achieve the outlined objectives of the project.
- Prepare and monitor the budgets of projects based on the pre-determined scope and resource requirements for the project.
- Liaise and effectively manage the contracts with vendors and suppliers to ensure understanding of their responsibilities and project deliverables.
- Measure and monitor the progress and performance of the project (using appropriate KPIs, metrics, tools, and techniques) including the various parties involved in the execution to ensure industry best practices, techniques, and quality standards are adhered to.
- First degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical preferably),
- Masters in any Engineering field (MBA will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Project Management in Power & Energy Solutions (Electricity Distribution & Transmission Projects).
- Experience successfully delivering large-scale/complex projects will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date