Project Manager at Greengates Group
Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world-class products and services in all the countries it operates. From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world-class solution to meeting our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- The duties of a project manager include managing resources, keeping the client requirements in check, coordinating with the team and making sure that the outcomes are delivered on time.
- His roles in project management are risk management, people management, work management, and resource management. These duties also include being in coordination with clients and stakeholders.
- Project management responsibilities are to look over the team, manage client expectations, build a project plan, and manage the delivery of outcomes, schedule tasks, and delegate assignments.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning everything from execution to delivery.
- Directing the team to achieve a common goal.
- Delegating work effectively.
- Managing the resource of time.
- Managing the deployment deliverables.
- Monitoring progress and track roadblocks.
- Conducting regular meetings.
- Establishing a shared vision.
- Managing documentation and reports.
- Coming up with a Plan B.
- Creating a self-governing team.
- Keeping the team close-knit.
- Receive, review, forward and track status of submittals.
- Initiate, prepare, review, track and distribute RFIs.
- management of project permit process.
- preparations of bid packages and procurement.
- Update construction schedule based on project team input, Trade Contractor progress and materials delivery.
- Change management, including soliciting, receiving, reviewing, and preparing ations and change orders.
- Track and inspect material deliveries.
- Assist in preparation of monthly owner project status reports, as required
- Attend project meetings, as directed by Project Manager and record meeting minutes.
- Assist and/or complete project close-out.
- Communicate and enforce Manhattan’s environmental, health and safety management policies.
- Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-free environment through own actions and mentoring others.
- Maintain accurate contract documents.
- Assist Senior Project Manager.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent.
Job Skills & Abilities Guidelines:
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of Manhattan document control and scheduling software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math/accounting skills.
- Functions effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Time management skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to read drawings and specifications.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.