Project Manager at Harvesters International
Job Title: Project Manager
- Plan and Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Manage project staff and/or volunteers according to the established policies and practices of the organization
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
Knowledge & Skills Required
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, strategic, detail oriented and possess good communication skills.
- Proven working experience in project management and leadership
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Leadership and organizational skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Application Closing Date
Monday, 11th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.