Project Manager at IT Horizons Limited
IT Horizons Ltd is a company with diverse talents and skills on existing, recent and upcoming technologies worldwide. We are a team of young, vibrant, ambitious but experienced professionals who deal with everything relating to technologies especially information communication technologies (ICT). In addition, we have the ability to update with latest trends …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
- This position manages all projects, service delivery, and Project member accountable for driving project, procurement and client service delivery activities.
- S/He is ultimately responsible for achieving ITH’s goals of delivering quality project, customer service delivery, consistently on a timely and cost-effective manner.
- This will entail the incumbent working collaboratively across all functions, identifying and tracking progress of ensuring they remain on time, on cost and compliant with all relevant regulatory and quality standards.
- This position will assume control of all operational, commercial and functions responsible for timely completion of all projects in line with customer expectations.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience working as a Project Manager in the ICT industry or ICT Consulting.
- PMP qualified or other Project Management Certification (PRINCE II etc.) desirable.
- Relevant managerial skill is highly required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted