Project Manager at Kloverharris Limited
KLOVERHARRIS Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa.
We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly profi…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Project Management
Type of Employment: Contract
Duration: 4 months
Industry: Hospitality and Tourism
- The candidate will handle the restructuring of the business, the charge of driving the process,аheading the management team.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Prepare contract terms and condition
- Manage effectiveness in the project team end to end.
- Coordinate design group interaction both internally and externally.
- Prepare strategic plans for projects and track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manages project financial performance.
- Exercises skills of persuasion and negotiation on critical issues.
- Oversees both internal and external members of the project team.
- Onboard new tenants, and new employees as well as the new management company
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Business Administration, Project management any other fields in social sciences
- Professional Qualification (PMP) is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3+ yearsТ experience as a project administratorаin the hospitality industry
- Proven working experience as a project administratorаin the hospitality industry and Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in the management of tours business
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Sound financial analytical skills, including the use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong commercial awareness and a genuine interest in how businesses work
- Flexibility in terms of diverse industries and role
- Willingness to participate in marketing and business development
- A commitment to continued personal development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.