Project Manager at Oaklands & Johnson Limited
Oaklands and Johnson Limited is a world class Advertising and Experiential marketing company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos,
Employment Type: Contract
An individual who can plan, manage and monitor a collection of marketing projects, across one or multiple clients. Projects may entail company’s full scope of services, including experiential and BTL marketing, traditional media, print, broadcast and digital development (with current priority & emphasis on HoReCa Activations, Events e.t.c. This role will direct and coordinate the day-to-day delivery efforts on assigned accounts and ensures:
- Sound and responsible project management and planning.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule
- A consistently superior creative product.
- Planning, Analysing & Evaluating.
- Develops workable budgets, resource plans and realistic timelines.
- Work with client team or discipline leads to estimate costs and timing; works with account team in the creation of project specifications and timelines.
- Provides (Internal) client updates on a regular basis to demonstrate progress and potential threats to the business.
- Creates and maintain all project backup, status reports, estimates, schedules, change orders, technical and production specs and any other associated backup.
- Manages project financial lifecycle, including estimates, revenue forecasts, budget wrapups.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing/Advertising, Digital or Broadcast production.
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing experiential and BTL from start to completion, including traffic workflow, preferably in an agency.
- Emerging knowledge of event management and HORECA engagement,
- Experience in integrated marketing campaigns preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and project management abilities in a leadership role.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to self manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines.
- Exhibits strong listening skills and the ability to tactfully communicate a position on relevant issues to reach team consensus.
NGN150,000 – 200,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the mail.