Project Manager – OFC Deployment at Airtel Africa
Airtel Africa is a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services, with a presence in 14 countries in Africa, primarily in East Africa and Central and West Africa. Airtel Africa offers an integrated suite of telecommunications solutions to its subscribers, including mobile voice and data services as well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally.
Project Manager – OFC Deployment
- Job TypeFull Time
4 – 6 years
- Job Field
ICT / Computer
Purpose of the Job
- Plan, Direct and Deploy all Identified Network Projects and Programs to ensure High Speed of Time to Market. This role must guarantee synergy, effective and efficient resource utilization, cost optimization and Return on investments to deliver on Business goals and +1 Network experience.
Skills and Qualifications
- Any university degree or HND in Engineering.
- Professional qualification in Project Management Techniques
- Minimum of 5 years of Fiber Optics Deployment experience.
- 4-6 years’ experience in the Telecom sector
- At least 2 years of project management experience in similar role.
- Good knowledge of transmission networks.
- Experience in Fiber Optic Deployment, troubleshooting and general understanding of Fiber Optic cable design and theory.
- Experience of managing multiple complex Network projects simultaneously
- Evidence of successful project delivery with wide geographical spread
Interested and qualified? Go to Airtel career website on ng.linkedin.com to apply