Project Monitoring Lead / Marketing Executive at Pause Factory Resources Limited
Simeon’s Pivot is a Management Training and consulting firm with a focus on Performance Improvement. We work with our clients (both individuals and corporations) to bring about enhanced performance by closing performance gaps through Status Revealing Diagnosis & Assessments, Training and Development, Performance Management, Leverage SolutionsTM and Human…
Read more about this company
Project Monitoring Lead / Marketing Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
- We are looking for a project monitoring / Marketing Executive individual with an understanding of Interior Design, project evaluation and marketing; who is passionate about interior design, and can provides exceptional customer service.
- Understanding of furnishings and finishing.
- Offers superior customer service and cultivates relationships with clients to sell & develop future business by utilizing effective selling skills
- Responsible for achieving sales goals, delivery goals and creating and maintaining a client base.
- Provides sales and design services to clientele
- Builds and maintains a high level of product knowledge related to furniture, home furnishings, and related accessories, including a strong understanding of construction features.
- Stays current on interior design trends in their local market and on a national level.
- To manage the company’s interior design and project management functions, ensuring hitch-free operations that effectively guarantee growth in sales and revenue.
- Initiate and control site related processes and procedures ensuring that works are carried out to specific standards.
- Regular site visits to supervise and monitor progress, ensuring that the project is running on as scheduled by creating a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
- Produce detailed specifications of designs.
- Institute an appropriate project management methodology (from project initiation, through to planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure) for Interior design projects and drive its successful implementation.
- Determine the clientТs goals and requirements of the project
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, plumbing fixtures, tiling etc
- Inspect design before, during and after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Engineering or any discipline.
- Construction Project management experience
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Excellent communication skills
- Use of IT software for interior design drawing is an added advantage
- Good eye for detail
- Project Planning & Control
- Ability to analyze and interpret specifications
- Utilizes strong interpersonal skills, selling skills and professional attitude to represents the company.
- Integrity and professionalism.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.