Project Pacesetters at EPCM Engineers Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
THE EPCM COMMITTMENT
From the early stages of an engineering project, our experienced engineers provide expertise needed to derive optimal project definitions in a robust application of the conceptual design and selection process. Through iterative utilization of formulation, analysis, cost estimation/optimization techniques, risk assessments, research, dec…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Job Code: PP-EPCM-001
Location: Lekki – Ajah Axis, Lagos
- Are you driven to complete tasks in record time?
- Do you detest excuses for failure?
- Are you driven by results to beat deadlines?
- Do you have a history of successes on any task you undertake?
- Do you have the natural drive to motivate self and others to deliver on project demands?
- Do you find it difficult to accept defeat?
- Are you self-driven?
- Do you find it impossible to ever get bored?
- Do you have the ability to read and respond to situations efficiently?
- 4 – 5 years experience.
- Do you have a degree or Diploma in any discipline?
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Personal Cover Letter along with detailed Resume to: [email protected] using “Job Code / Age / Degree Class / Degree Discipline / University attended” (Example: PP-EPCM-001 /27/2-1/Mech. Engineering/Unilag) as the subject of the email.
- Submit a 4-Page history of the top examples where you have either led a team or independently completed a fast-track task or project ahead of given or available deadline.
- Your Resume is NOT required.
- Your essay may include your brief background (sex, age, professional qualification, current residence), however, you are to present cases that validate your submission as a project Pacesetter (PP).
- It is important to identify what aspect your person that contributes the most in the success of your projects.
- Submit your application with the Subject line: I am a Project Pacesetters, to the email above.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love