Project Planner / Business Analyst at Beyond The Visual
Beyond The Visual is a Marketing Technology startup leveraging innovative, modern-day digital tech to build interactive products, platforms, brand and customer experiences. We provide business and marketing support for fast-rising businesses in emerging markets, deploying strategic and creative thinking to solve complex business problems and build great systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Planner / Business Analyst
- Does the thought of analyzing business potentials and developing a strategic/project plan to harness marketing opportunities for a pioneering InteriorTech business excite you?
- Do you see yourself defining the project vision and setting goals, standards, and strategic framework for project executions in an environment that seeks to redefine the meaning of comfort and homeliness in any space? Then this role is for you.
- The Project Planner is dedicated to planning and monitoring multiple projects from beginning to end.
- You’re responsible for understanding and assessing the changing needs of the business, analyzing the impacts of change and supporting communication between relevant groups and stakeholders, developing project scopes, strategic plans, schedules, costs, and resources to make sure the project stays on track and under budget.
- Exceptional ability to position and “sell” solutions that are reasonable, actionable, and cost-effective, including the ability to properly gauge the requirements and “plug” the appropriate solution.
- Forward-thinking and resourceful to ensure solutions are brought to fruition and requirements are closed properly.
- Ability to problem solve and apply strategic thinking to prepare detailed specifications using case statements and related documentation.
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations
- Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, use case development, strategy design.
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.