Project Readiness Coordinator at National Action Committee (NAC) for Implementation of African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA)
National Action Committee (NAC) for Implementation of African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) invites applications for the position below:
Job Title: Project Readiness Coordinator
Ref Code: NAC / AfCFTA / PRC
- The Project Readiness Coordinator shall be responsible for the identification, definition, planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting on readiness projects in his/her portfolio
- He/She shall also be responsible for ensuring that planning, controls, monitoring and evaluation, data gathering, research and other systems are consistently integrated and for coordinating interfaces and stakeholders to ensure that the program objectives are met.
Skills and Competencies Requirements
- Knowledge of major quantitative & qualitative monitoring methodologies and proven ability to design monitoring instrumentation tools
- Extensive knowledge in (quasi-) experimental program evaluation designs
- Broad experience in the design and implementation of capacity building activities in M & E
- High level of proficiency in Windows Excel and/ or Statistical Software (SPSS, STATA)
- Advanced skills in data analysis presentation and report writing
- Excellent analytical skills combined with a proactive, energetic approach to problem solving
- Excellent organization and leadership skills and capacity to manage high stress situations
- Understanding of commercial and technical risk assessments
- Ability to develop and implement operations, policies, and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to solve operational issues; coordinate and work with multi-disciplinary teams; deal with complex priorities & issues and maintain effective working relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative discipline (preferably in Social Science, Economics, or Statistics), Master’s Degree preferred
- At least Seven years work experience in industry or public sector, including at least 3 years’ experience in the field of Monitoring and Evaluation.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the reference code of the position as the title of the mail. Also, these details must be clearly stated in the body of the mail:
- Years of relevant experience.
- Professional qualifications attained.
- Highest level of education attained.