Python Data Scientist at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Python Data Scientist
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Python Data Scientist will write software codes to query, manipulate, wrangle and analyze datasets.
- He/she will support the automation of data submission retrieval from identified APIs, web links and databases.
- He/she will extract data from different sources and build data pipelines that are robust and efficient.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- At least two years experience in data analysis using python and 3 – 6 months experience in python web development (e.g. flask, django).
- Sound knowledge of Pandas, core python data libraries and the general python language.
- Good knowledge of relational and structural databases
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills are required
- Strong math, logic and statistical skills
- Growing knowledge of industry trends.
- Knowledge of how to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding of REST and basic API principles.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th December, 2021.