West African Soy Industries Limited operates one of the largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger and other states across Nigeria. The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high-quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements. WASIL also educates the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield and trains women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: QC Officer, Seed Procurement
Locations: Kaduna and Funtua, Katsina
Employment Type: Full time
- Maintains good laboratory and housekeeping practices
- Responsible for sampling of soyabean seed and sheanut as per Sampling Plan.
- Responsible for quality analysis of soyabean seed and sheanut as per Standard Operating Procedure.
- Responsible for lot sampling and truck sampling (50% sampling) during loading of truck to be dispatched.
- Responsible for taking and storage of retention samples during dispatch (with one of the retained sample given to the driver with Certificate of Analysis: to be done for each truck).
- All necessary records and reports should be documented with calculations; if there is any abnormality/deviation, immediately report same to QA Executive
- Responsible for truck fitment for each truck to be dispatched and subsequent issuance of Truck Fitment Certificate to the driver, with a copy retained.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years in Edible Oil Industry as a Raw Material Analyst (Agriproducts).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply