Adexen was mandated by an international Logistics Groupp to recruit an experienced individual for its operations in the position below:
Job Title: Quality and Document Control Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full time
Job Seniority: Senior level
Job Category: Supply Chain
Industry: Logistics & Transport
- Responsible for ensuring processes for services conform to established company, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- Review, analyze, and report on quality discrepancies related to processes and functions and act as an administrator for QMS related business systems such as QMS document control, QMS record controls and QMS learning management.
- Support the development, implementation and improvement of the QMS/IMS, (ISO 9001, 14001& 45001).
- Support QMS alignment with other company programs and management system.
- Coordinate and facilitate QMS internal and external audits.
- Facilitate QMS training plan.
- Manage the Quality Management System (QMS), Corrective Actions process (CAR) and confirm the effectiveness.
- Support problem solving team and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manages quality data for accuracy and report generation.
- Numbering & identification of documents.
- Quality & compliance checks on documents.
- Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards.
- Maintenance of the Master Documents List/Register.
- Responsible for maintaining hard copy & Electronic Document Control records.
- Ensure all documents are up to date within the electronic filing. Work to quality assurance procedures & other relevant specifications.
- Perform document management, record keeping, distributing, routing, and filing of all controlled documentation.
- Control over documentation modification, distribution, issuance (as per procedure) during its whole lifecycle.
- Following and improving document control procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Certified lead auditor ISO 9001:2015
- 5+ years of working experience as ISO lead/internal auditor
- 5+ years of working experience of developing QMS documents, procedures, and working instructions
- Previous experience in a similar role within an international organisation will be a plus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.