Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality & Safety Auditor
Ref No: R-0002514
Job Type: Full time
- Assisting the Quality and Safety Manager in the day-to-day management and promotion of the Safety Management System and ensuring that policies and procedures are fully promulgated.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team to address Quality and Safety issues in an integrated manner.
- The conduct and management of assigned internal or external audits to agreed timescales; including identifying and recording of any concerns or findings with evidence of such non-conformance' and initiating or recommending solutions.
- Ensuring the Quality and Safety Manager is appropriately briefed on all aspects of Quality and Safety performance.
- Conducting independent investigations as directed and monitoring to ensure actions and improvements are progressed and effectively closed out.
- Providing specialist advice, Identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Monitoring best industry practice and regulatory changes for possible improvements or changes.
- Maintaining records of safety performance and corrective actions.
- The liaison and verification with supervisory personnel within their designated areas of responsibility for the effective and timely implementation of appropriate corrective / preventative or improvement actions.
- Other duties as assigned by the Quality and Safety Manager.
Experience & Knowledge
- Experience with National CAA preferably in airworthiness matters in Commercial Air Transport.
- Maintenance experience in Nigeria preferred, AMEL holder with type endorsement is an advantage.
- Good knowledge in Safety Risk Management and SMS Management preferred.
- Knowledge of UAV/RPAS and its operating Rules and Regulations.
- Working knowledge of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations, FAA and EASA Regulations.
- Prior Maintenance and Operation Auditing experience preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply