Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Ojo, Lagos
- Want to take manufacturing to the next level? As Quality Assurance Manager you’ll have the freedom to take ownership for our largest site and setting the standard excellence in production.
- Quality counts here. Responsible for one of our largest, most complex sites, you’ll ensure we meet the highest standards. Every time.
- You’ll build relationships to improve current practices and prevent mistakes.
- You’ll identify and create training needs, technical manuals and audits. You’ll work with colleagues and suppliers to ensure our brand reputation.
- You’ll ensure customers can continue to depend on us for product excellence.
He/she has the responsibility of:
- Driving compliance in line with business, statutory, legal and regulatory requirements on Site, EMOs, Distribution Centre and 3Ps
- Leading consumer inspired quality strategy for the site through 100% engagement of staff and application of basic quality assessment tools & techniques.
- Establish, manage, maintain and continually improve the Internal Audit Program and forward / backward traceability exercise to verify effectiveness of the Supply and Commercial business units Quality Management System.
- Ensure risks within biz processes and operations are proactively identified, risk assessed and with robust mitigation plans in place.
- Define the Quality training, and coaching requirements at all levels of the Site/DC/EMO and 3Ps structure.
- Responsible for all quality documents completeness and appropriateness. Maintaining good documentation practice and compliance to global procedures and manuals across all functions.
- Responsible for Right First-Time manufacturing, packing and release operations of all production batches.
- Consumer / Trade Complaints handling, investigation and CAPA
- Timely release of “fit for sale” products; ensures no product stock-outs
You’ll Succeed Because:
- You’re committed to quality. You’ve a background in quality control or assurance, ideally in healthcare or a regulated manufacturing environment.
- You work best autonomously, taking ownership and initiative for your own results.
- You understand quality controls, technical manuals and process improvements.
- You’re diplomatic and tactful, meaning you can facilitate change and improve working practices and processes.
- You collaborate effectively and lead improvement.
You’ll Love it Because:
- You’ll have the freedom to make a difference.
- You’ll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
- RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.