Quality Assurance Manager Nigeria
Job title: Quality Assurance Manager Nigeria
Company: 1840 & Company
Job description: Position: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Anywhere across Nigeria, Remote role
1. 7 to 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance from BPO/ Call Center
2. Excellent English Communication Skills
3. Remote (Work from Home) – Full-Time Role
4. Must have their own laptop/desktop which meets minimum qualifications:
Processor – Core i5 or higher, RAM – 8GB or higher, Bandwidth Requirements Minimum- Download Speed: at least 6 Mbps; Upload Speed: at least 6 Mbps. And a quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet) and without interruption.
1840 & Company is a global managed marketplace for vetted professional resources and outsourcing solutions. We proactively curate a marketplace of freelance marketers, developers, and finance professionals globally. Additionally, 1840 and Company delivers managed outsourcing solutions such as contact Center and back-office solutions currently from a work-from-home model. At 1840 & Company, we rely on knowledgeable professionals to interact with our valued customers when they have questions or concerns
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our 1840 & Company team. The individual has to be a go-getter who welcomes the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business.
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team,
- Auditing calls & timely feedback
- Should have knowledge in providing feedback & call calibration.
- Should have Experience in giving monitoring and live feedback.
- Conduct call audits as per guidelines of the business.
- Preparing audit dashboards & report
- Should be Aware of Quality tools
- Provide regular feedback and coaching based on the performance, Coach outliers on a one-to-one basis, and give feedback to the Team Leader/Manager whenever required.
- Responsible for generating daily, weekly & monthly reports for internal purposes.
- Ensure the Internal monitoring are in sync with the external scores provided by the clients for the site.
- Calibrate cases internally with the team to ensure the minimum difference in the ratings.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience as a Quality Analyst BPO / Call Center.
- Should have worked on the different Quality Tools, Reports, and charts.
- Comfortable in Auditing and solving client Escalations.
- Excellent with Excel & Advance Excel
- Have managed transaction quality profile for a CALL process for domestic/ international BPO
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 06:56:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!