Quality Assurance / Quality Control Technical Support Personnel at Siemens Energy
Siemens, is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Technical Support Personnel
Req ID: 228362
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Mode of Employment: Fixed Term (Full-time)
Job Family: Quality Management
Department: SE GP I SV AF NG SC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for providing technical support to the department, mentoring project engineers, providing technical support to customers and others throughout the services organization.
- Review repair opportunities for applicability of upgrades and revamps.
- Make decisions on acceptability of components that do not meet new equipment drawing
- Tolerance/Requirements on current repairs standards.
- Supply Engineering support to help repair issues in the Service Center and at customer site.
- Provide Engineering support to troubleshoot operations issues
- Become familiar with all existing Siemens Energy processes and procedures
- Review repair opportunities and identify possible risks
Your Opportunities for Personal Growth:
- Team work to reach common goals.
- 5 years relevant work experience
- Market knowledge and knowledge about business principal competitors
- Oral, written & presentation skills. Good commercial acumen
- Motivated, dynamic & industrious with “can-do” attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply