Quantity Surveyor at Kloverharris Limited January, 2020
Kloverharris Limited is recruiting for fulltime Quantity Surveyor.
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labor involved.
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involved liaising with architects, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within the predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress
- Responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of a B.Sc. / HND in Quantity Surveying
- 1-2 years Prior quantity surveyor experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must have a creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Strong numeracy and financial management skills
- An ability to learn sophisticated design and costing IT packages
- Negotiation and teamwork skills and the ability to motivate and lead those on site
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]