Quantity Surveyor at Ultimus Holdings
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Building and Construction
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Must posses 5-6 years work experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent project management ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email