Quickmove.com.ng is a moving & relocating company located in Lagos Nigeria for your home, office and equipment moves. Our team of experienced property movers and packers will not only make your move stress-free but also take pride in ensuring your home or office move is done quickly, seamlessly and effectively. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative Intern
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Work with customer service managers to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Applicants must be comfortable using computers.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Must be available to work occasionally at nights, holidays and weekends
- Familiarity with all of the goods and services offered by the company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 8th May, 2020.
- Applicants must be based in Lagos. Living within close proximity to Gbagada is a plus.
- Applicants must be ready for an interview and aptitude test which will be conducted via skype.