RAN Project Manager (ZTE/Nokia RAN) at Airtel Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: RAN Project Manager (ZTE/Nokia RAN)
Purpose of the Job
- Plan, Direct and Deploy all RAN Projects and Programs to ensure High Speed of Time to Market.
- This role must guarantee synergy, effective and efficient resource utilization, cost optimization and Return on investments to deliver on Business goals and +1 Network experience.
Skills and Qualifications
- Any university degree in Engineering.
- Professional qualification in Project Management Techniques
- 4-6 years’ experience in the Telecom sector.
- 4-6 years in deployment of GSM and/or 3G.
- Have hands on experience in a Network with ZTE/Nokia RAN.
- Experience of managing multiple complex Network projects simultaneously
- Evidence of successful project delivery with wide geographical spread
- Some experience in site planning and Use of Map Info and planning tools
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online