Reader at Bola Ajibola College of Law (BACOLAW)
Bola Ajibola College of Law, Crescent University, Abeokuta is a private university which was established by His Excellency Judge Bola Ajibola after his retirement from the International Court of Justice. Bola Ajibola College of Law was established as a College of the university in 2012 and approved by appropriate regulatory bodies.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into academic position below:
Job Title: Reader
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
We are recruiting candidates for the Departments below:
- Department of Jurisprudence and International Law
- Department of Commercial and Property Law
- Department of Islamic and Customary Law.
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D Academic qualification.
- Professional qualification: Call to Nigerian Bar.
- Experience: At least 10 years post qualification experience.
- Publications: 15 Journal or 14 Journal + 2 referred conference papers or 13 Journal articles + 4 referred conference papers.
Conditions of Service
- The conditions of service are as obtainable in Nigerian private universities and as approved by Crescent University Governing Council.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send five (5) copies of word processed Applications and photocopies of detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with copies of credentials addressed to:
KM 5, Ayetoro Road,
P.M.B 2104, Sapon,
Abeokuta, Ogun State,
Electronic copy of their Application with Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Credentials should be sent to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Also, applicants should request their three referees to send their reports direct to the Registrar by email to: [email protected]
- All articles must be published in reputable international and national journals.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 7th January, 2022.