Reading Coach (Volunteer & Interns) at Young Readers Library
Young Readers Library is a book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reading Coach (Volunteer & Intern)
Employment Type: Volunteer & Internship
- Support with the planning and running of literacy enrichment programs(book clubs)
- Provide support to children who are learning to or improving their ability to read and write
- Other jobs as assigned
Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Good communication skill
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Ability to work in a team
- Prior experience working with children will be an asset.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to use initiative to make decisions and proffer solutions
- IT skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- NYSC members are encouraged to apply.
- A minimum of 3 months commitment is required.
- A credible reference will be needed as the role involves interaction with children.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.