Real Estate Analyst at UnoCasa Limited
UnoCasa Limited – Our client provides digital tools and best-practices that help you run your community efficiently and sustainably.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- They need a Real Estate Analyst who would research and evaluate the real estate market and monitor market trends and conditions to help inform decision making in the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collate real estate sector data for the company and assist in the preparation of related reports
- Perform Due Diligence on all aspects of tenancy financing transactions, including on potential tenants themselves
- Provide commercial and analytical support on key corporate projects and initiatives (e.g. Debt Financing or Refinancing and Equity investment Initiatives)
- Provide general advice on engaging and transacting with other real estate professionals the company has interactions with
- Research and understand new business opportunities, including regulatory and policy changes, producing periodic summaries to inform management decisions
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business, Economics, or in a related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Microsoft Office qualification (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Ms Project)
- Analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable working with technology
- Good communication (oral and written) skills
- Good understanding of Debt and Equity Modelling
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and think proactively and strategically
- Must be able to manage workload, report productions, and programs
- Must be proactive and able to align research with the business for innovative research output
- Team player
- They also require a strong command of the local real estate markets and business, with a good understanding of macro trends and historical perspective.
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.