Real Estate Officer at Sunrose Consulting Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
Our firm provides a wide range of human resource services including Executive Selection (Recruitment), HR outsourcing, performa…
Read more about this company
Real Estate Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Real Estate
Our client is a real estate and property management company located in Lagos. The company is seeking to recruit an exceptional individual as a Real Estate Officer.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for buying and selling property for the company. You will be tasked with growing the customer base by generating leads, counseling clients on market conditions, and developing competitive market prices. You will also be in charge of creating lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to sellers. In summary, you will:
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Good knowledge of the local property.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills to close deals
- Ability to multitask, manage time and prioritise activities
- Great organisation skills to be able to create various scheduled, timelines and budgets
- Ability to work independently when making important decisions
- Great honesty and integrity skills
- Outstanding computer skills for preparing presentations and drafting property sale documentations
- Excellent presentation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love