Receiver / Store keeper at Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate
Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate, often described as ‘West Africa’s best kept secret’, is a beautiful, luxury community nestled in a peaceful neighbourhood about 35km from the hustle and bustle of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receiver / Store keeper
- To receive, secure, shelve, issue and post all food and beverage and non-F&B supplies.
- Check suitability of goods delivered
- Work with Cost Controller, Ex Chef & Other Units Head to develop Optimal Inventory Management system, par stock, re-order lever, EOQ and ensure FIFO
- Clean storerooms regularly
- Prepares store for monthly inventory exercise
- Complies to brand standard regarding store arrangement.
- To Load all goods to carts and haul to store or appropriate area from the receiving bay
- To issue requisitioned items from the store to the requesting departments
- To post receiving and issue of inventory items on the systems
- To provide daily summarized report of store activities
- Reports of daily receiving and issues from the store
- Tracking and compiling invoices for onward delivery to cost controller
- Check for expiry dates of items in the store
- Time Allocation:
- Technical 90%
- Administrative 10%.
Key Performance Indices:
- Ensure there is no stock out (25%)
- Prepare monthly store activities reports (15%)
- Accurate inventory with +1/-1% variance (25%)
- Reconciliation of all stock card and Ledgers (15%)
- Neat and proper store arrangements (20%).
Education and Experience
- OND / HND in a Numerate discipline
- Minimum of 2 years in hospitality.
- Good command of English
- Excellent Numerate skills and be conversant with numbers
- Very good knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel Software
- Trainable and Teachable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.