Receptionist at IGIT Shipping and Logistics Company Limited
IGIT Shipping and Logistics Company offer a wide range of international shipping and logistics services to meet your international supply chain needs. Our experienced global shipping professionals are trained to guide you through the complexities of international shipping. Our strategic network of ocean shipping lines, automated cargo management systems, cha…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Ensure reception area is tidy at all time by supervising the cleaning of office environment.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable by attending to them courteously and promptly.
- Maintain proper sitting arrangement and space management of the reception area.
- Coordinate the reception area to reduce overcrowding.
- Restricts unauthorized entry/visit liaising with security guard where necessary
- Coordinate inflow and outflow office mails and ensures records are adequately kept.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable
- Forward incoming administrative mails to all concerned.
- Maintain a safe and hazard-free work environment by ensuring that guests and employees follow safety inspection rules
- Respond to enquiries about the company and its products
- Coordinate office activities as assigned.
- Takedown messages and disseminate appropriately
- Give visitors badges or identity cards and direct them appropriately
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mails
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take an adequate message when required
- Answer, screen, and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Minimum of HND/B Sc. in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Skilled with the use of professional communications etiquette
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Diplomatic, flexible, resourceful and dependable
- Creative and well-organized, with good prioritizing skill.
- Able to work effectively with multiple supervisors, balance and prioritize multiple requests.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.