Receptionist / Front Desk Officer at a New Inn & Suites
A new Inn & Suites opening in heart of Bayeku – Igbogbo, Ikorodu, Lagos in the first quarter of 2021 is looking for a season, reliable and hard working worker to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist / Front Desk Officer
Location: Bayeku / Igbogbo – Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make and confirm reservations for guests
- Ensure proper room allocation
- Register and check guests in
- Confirm relevant guest information
- Verify guest’s payment method
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization
- Issue room keys and direct guests to their rooms
- Maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings
- Compute all guest billings, accurately post charges to guest rooms and house accounts
- Receive and transmit messages for guests
- Retrieve mail, packages and documents such as faxes for guests
- Listen and respond to guest queries and requests both in-person and by phone
- Provide accurate information about local attractions and services
- Close guest accounts and check guests out
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the check-out process
- Process accurate payment of guest accounts
- Inform housekeeping when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning
- Monitor visitors to the hotel
- Enforce rules and policies of the hotel
- Maintain a neat and orderly front desk and reception area
- Candidates should possess WAEC or OND qualification.
- Must have 2-4 years’ experience.
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills, positive and right attitude
- Computer Literate
- Sound Customer Service
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Power point etc.
- Residence of Igbogbo / Bayeku / Ikorodu preferred
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV or Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.